Monday, July 25, 2011

Zucchini Boats






I did a photo journey to making these which I normally dont do, mostly because when making supper I dont have alot of time to take photos because Im chasing my toddler around trying to beat the clock! Lol.

Zucchini Boats
2 Zucchini, I used medium sized ones
1# ground turkey meat
1 T. Oregano
1 T. Basil
1 T. Worchestershire sauce
1 Cup tomato sauce

Fry turkey meat with a little garlic and a little onion, cook until no longer pink. Drain. Meanwhile cut the zucchini down the middle lengthwise. Scoop out the center so you have a "boat" to put the meat in.
In a bowl combine the oregano, basil, worchestershire sauce, tomato sauce and meat. Stir together. Spoon into empty zucchini boats. Spoon some extra tomato sauce over the whole boat and sprinkle the boats good with some parmesan cheese.

Bake at 350 for 45-50 minutes.

No comments: