Saturday, July 9, 2011

Bacon wrapped asparagus & Soy Honey Chicken

My husband said both of these are definitely on his make again list. . Lol. The Soy honey chicken let me just tell you the marinade will smell really strong and I thought when I mixed it that oh this isnt going to come out well, but man it is the best chicken I have had!! Really good!

Soy Honey chicken
Equal parts of
Soy sauce
Honey
Olive oil
1 tsp. Garlic (i used diced garlic cloves)
Mix all together in a ziploc bag and knead til combined. Put your chicken breast in the bag and shake til covered. I let it sit in the fridge for about 30 minutes to marinade then grilled it for 45 minutes. Seriously REALLY good!!

Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
enough asparagus for how ever many servings you want. Like I did 3 stalks of asparagus per "clump" and did 3 clumps per person. So for Chadd and I, I made 6 clumps.
Divide asparagus into clumps of 3 in each. Wrap a piece of bacon around each clump. You may have to hold the bacon to the asparagus with toothpicks. I sprinkled pepper and salt on them then grilled them for 40 minutes. These were REALLY good too!

No comments: