Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tagged

okay here i go.One of my good friends Chels tagged me so I am gonna be a good girl and do it. .
:-) Here ya go Chels!! (By the way I am gonna start a regular blog about just life but havent gotten around to it yet!)

List 6 Random Things about you
1. I hate mice with a passion. I dont mind spiders, snakes, roaches at all but I literally cant stand mice. (Ask my husband)

2. I have a thing for Matthew McConaughey/Kate Hudson Movies- Fools Gold, How to lose a guy in 10 days, etc But then again I just love Matthew. . .

3. I never buy the same brand of shampoo and conditioner. I always buy a new kind each time I run out. Not really sure why, guess I just get bored with one kind. Same way with deodorant, I never buy the same kind. Come to think of it I never buy the same kind of laundry soap, toothpaste, gum, dish soap. . .

4.I always wanted to go to Hawaii for my honeymoon. Ever since I can remember. But then when it came time to pick a place for our honeymoon after I found my honey I didnt even want to go to Hawaii!

5. Up until last April I had not been to any DR (besides chiropractor) since I was 2 years old and I had never had blood drawn until this past April.

6. I hate Horror/scary movies and dont like Dr's and blood but I love the TV series House and Bones and CSI: Miami. Go figure.

1 comment:

Chelsa said...

thanks for being a good sport :)