Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Hawaiian Chicken & Roasted Ranch Potatoes


Hawaiian Chicken
This is a VERY simple recipe. All you need is some Bar-B-Que sauce (I use Sweet Baby ray's, Best kind if you ask me) and a can of Pineapple Rings with Juice.

I didnt measure because I didnt have a recipe, I was just experimenting.
But I used about 1/3 of the juice in the can of Pineapple rings and then used 2 rings on top of the chicken and about 1/2 Cup of Barbque sauce, give or take a little.
Stir together the barbque sauce and the pinapple juice until its smooth. Pour over Chicken in a baking dish. Lay a Pineapple ring on top of each chicken.
Bake at 350 for 45 minutes -60 minutes.


Roasted Ranch Potatoes
This was a experiment too. Lol I just took 2 large Potatoes, peeled them and cut them into cubes.

Then I put them in a tupperware bowl and drizzled a little Olive oil over the potatoes. Next Sprinkle with some ranch dressing mix (I used about 1/4 of the package for it. You can use more if you want more flavor or less if you want less flavor.) and some salt and pepper. Put on the lid to the tupperware container and shake it to mix it.

Dump it all in a baking dish and bake at 350 for about and hour.

No comments: