Monday, December 20, 2010

Loaded potato soup

I dont have any photos because lets face it I am a mom, to a toddler. When I have time to cook supper I dont have alot of extra time to take photos. But I assure you its yummy! I got the original recipe from my friend Casondra but I tweeked the recipe a bit to fit our taste. I love it!!

So here is the recipe, WITH my tweeks

2 LARGE potatoes, shredded or small bag of hashbrowns, cook until soft, drain.
3/4 small box Velvetta cheese
Onion flakes, few dashes
2 teaspoon Garlic powder
1 Sausage link, the long ones, cut into slices then into small chunks
4 oz Sour Cream
Mix all together in a Pot on the stove and add half milk and half water until everything is covered. Cook on medium until cheese is melted. Then add 1 Cup shredded cheddar cheese. Stir til melted.

No comments: