Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Party Mix

This is so good, I have used this recipe for years! I add different items to it each year depending on what I want at the time. . .

Seasoning Mix:
1 Cup vegetable oil
1/4 cup butter
2 T. Worchestershire sauce
1 teas. Garlic salt
1 teas. seasoning salt
1/2 pkg. Ranch dressing mix
mix together and pour over the party mix. Divide into cookie sheets and bake at 250 for 2 hours stirring every 15 minutes.

Now you can add just about anything you want....The original recipe calls for
1 box cheerios
1 box chex
1 bag pretzels
1 small can nuts or peanuts
1 box cheezits or cheese nips
1 box honeycomb cereal

I vary it all the time though. I have added a bag of oyster crackers, or a bag of cheetos, or a box of bugles in place of something . OR if you like one item alot you could do 2 bags or box of something instead of something else.

1 comment:

Chelsa said...

i love that stuff! i should amke some...