Friday, December 11, 2009

Oyster Crackers

These are really good. I been eating them all evening. . .Yes, i tell ya the after baby weight is not coming off very fast this way!! What I did/would do different from the recipe is I used 2 packages of oyster crackers that were 10 oz each, used 1 cup of oil and the rest I did exactly like the recipe. It was perfect. I would think 3/4 cup of oil for 1 bag of crackers would be too much oil but thats just me thinking.

Ranch Oyster Crackers


3/4 cup vegetable oil
1 (1 ounce) package dry Ranch-style dressing mix
1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
1/4 teaspoon lemon pepper
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1 (12 ounce) package oyster crackers

Preheat oven to 275 degrees F (135 degrees C).In a mixing bowl, whisk together vegetable oil, ranch-style dressing mix, dill weed, lemon pepper and garlic powder. Pour this spice mixture over the crackers in a medium bowl, and stir until the crackers are coated. Arrange the crackers on a large baking sheet.Bake in the preheated 275 degrees F (135 degrees C) oven for 15 to 20 minutes

Coming up next week sometime. . . . Red Velvet Cake Truffles

No comments: