Friday, January 30, 2009

Herbed Roasted Chicken

I use my Pampered chef Bundt Pan to bake this. You simply sit the whole chicken "butt" over the center of the bundt pan. (See photos below. ) the chicken will be sitting upright.

Then Rub the chicken with lemon juice either from a lemon or just the lemon juice you buy in a jar. Just rub a little over the whole chicken. Then sprinkle with your choice of seasonings. I used Lemon pepper seasoning, Chopped and minced a clove of garlic and rubbed it on, Salt, Pepper.
You might have to lift up the wings of the chicken and rub some seasoning underneath.
Bake at 350 for at least an hour. I think I had mine in for 1-1/2 hours. Whenever it looks golden brown and poke it with a fork and see if the meat is done.
Really yummy. I then used the bones of the chicken and cooked it for a while in water and used it to make chicken soup.

2 comments:

Sonya said...

Hello, Brycen is doing great right now! Playing away. He is in denial about Andon. Ryan talked to him at the hospital before he took him in to see Andon. But he just says no he can come home with us. He did cry just a little about it when he saw him before we came home. But he is talking about when Andon comes home again now. Sweet little guy!

Sonya said...

I talked to Ryan this morning and they took Chelsa out of ICU last night. She is doing okay he said. Hopefully I will talk to her in a little while. I will tell her you are praying and thinking of them.